Saturday, August 2, 2014

Review: Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan


Oh. My. Gosh.

This book totally floored me.

The story was unique, emotional and full of heart. And this is one of those rare moments when a story moved you so much that you just had to write something about it.

The words languid, like gentle strokes from a spellbinder's quill. It was classic and the pacing perfectly timed, unhurried and beautifully written. Reading through it felt like holding a special fragile treasure, that you had to savor by peeling through slowly, one layer at a time. Like a rare piece of gem beneath a bundle of silk. It was that extraordinary.

I loved both Bree and Archer. I mean, how can you not fall for them? Such amazingly crafted characters set in a quaint town and written beautifully.

After reading, it feels like I would want to stand up and slowly clap at the magnificence of what I've just read. Incredible, Mia Sheridan!

Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant. 

The best I've read in 2014 so far.

Six stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment