Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This Is My Passion

I have always loved writing. Although it thrills me to write, it is my journey through books which led me to explore my own adventures.

Words, when joined together, can make great masterpieces. And I love the fact that a few letters, when strung together, can evoke great emotions. It can move, incite, and sway.

But most of all, it cultivates me to dream. I never thought I could write but  as Kristin Cashore puts it:

"...without knowing it, I was planting the seeds. Reading and daydreaming = perfect preparation for writing."

And so began my journey on writing.

This blog is about my love affair for books, the "mentors" I have always looked up to and have just met, my book hunting escapades and  the inexplicable joy I get from my readings.

So come visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment